Profile Class Form Error When Creating New Profile Class Amounts
(Doc ID 2650443.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2022
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Trading Community - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In EBS applications release 12, when attempting to create a profile class amount and save the following error occurs.
The issue prevents users from creating profile class amounts.
ORA-01403 no data found
FRM-40735: ON-UPDATE trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-06502
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new Operating Unit (organization).
- Add Organization classification "Operating Unit" and add Operating unit information in "Additional Organization information".
- Now add this new Org at site level of "MO: Operating unit" and at user level set the Receivables Org.
- Receivables Manager --> New Profile class -> Enter Information
- Go to Profile Class Amount Tab --> Enter currency --> Save
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.