In My Information Page - Grade Minimum, Mid And Maximum Amount Does Not Show In Currency Format
(Doc ID 2651737.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP4 to 12.1 HRMS RUP12 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
In My Information Page - Grade Minimum, Grade Mid and Grade Maximum amount does not show in currency format (Example: USD Amount)
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to 'Employee Self-Service' responsibility
- Select My Information function.
- Click the Personalize Page Link.
- Set Grade Minimum, Grade Mid, and Grade Maximum in the header to Rendered attribute = True.
- Apply the changes and return to the My Information page.
- The Grade Minimum, Grade Mid, and Grade Maximum are displayed as regular numbers (98702) instead of being displayed as USD amounts
(Example: like the Salary 99,999.00 USD in the same page header section)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document