Error 'SearchAssistedOptions Did Not Complete Successfully' When Scheduling Tasks After Switching Responsiblities
(Doc ID 2651769.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Scheduler - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5
When attempting to schedule tasks from the dispatch center form the following error occurs.
"The request SearchAssistedOptions did not complete successfully.
The error occurs when the user changes to the Field service responsibility and then schedules a task
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select responsibility X and launch forms
2. Change to A Field Service responsibility
3. Open the dispatch center form and try to schedule a task
4, error occurs..
5. Close all forms and browsers.
6. Login to the Field Service resp.
7. Open the dispatch center form and try to schedule a task
8. task schedules successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document