R12:OIE When Attempting To Audit Expense Reports Having Blank Attendee Rows Error You Have Not Entered Sufficient Or Accurate Information For Some Of The Itemized Lines
(Doc ID 2652276.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to audit expense reports having blank attendee rows while creating expense report,
the following error occurs.
You have not entered sufficient or accurate information for some of the itemized lines. Please review the details page and make corrections
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create expense report
2. Enter expense item having data capture rule associated for employee information
3. Enter employee name/attendee
4. Select new button in details page and enter second expense line
5. Click continue to next page
6. Back to details page and add one more employee information for row 1 and then Click +icon to add more rows and not entered employee information
7. Continue and submit expense report
8. Report submitted without any error or issues though blank employee rows exists
9. Manager approves the report
10.Query report in audit page and try to audit above error appears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document