Interface Trip Stop Is Processing Transactions From All Operating Units When Deferred And Submitted Later Despite MOAC Profile Settings
(Doc ID 2653042.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Interface Trip Stop(ITS) attempts to process transactions from multiple Operating Units, despite setting relevant MOAC Security Profile Options and specifically trying to run from only one operating unit. It will error with the following in one run, as an example:
"Cost Of Goods Sold Account Generation Failed with error : Value secured: You have no access to this company."
When resubmitting later from another operating unit, it will complete normally with no error and no changes have taken place.
1) Ship confirm a single Delivery from Operating Unit A with Defer Interface Checked or set to Y if using API.
2) Run ITS - SRS "wide open" from Operating Unit B
3) ITS - SRS completes with Warning
3a) Log shows that the "correct" COGS account was derived
3b) Log includes message "Cost Of Goods Sold Account Generation Failed with error : Value secured: You have no access to this company"
4) Run ITS - SRS "wide open" from Operating Unit A
5) ITS - SRS completes with Success, having processed the example record
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document