Missing Specific Error Message in Case of Duplicate Operating Unit in Enable Organization Page Of Global Blanket Purchase Agreement in Buyer Work Center
(Doc ID 2653296.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Buyer Work Center (BWC), when operating unit (OU) access is set for a Global Blanket Purchase Agreement (GBPA) if same value for Requesting OU is entered, exceptions occurs when Save or Submit button is pressed.
Following error can be seen in Exception Details page:
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (PO.PO_GA_ORG_ASSIGN_U1) violated in Package po.plsql.PO_GA_ORG_ASSIGN_DRAFT_PKG. Procedure merge_changes.0
Expectation is to get proper error message and not an exception page.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigate to Purchasing responsibility > Buyer Work Center > Agreements.
2. Create Blanket Purchase Agreement.
3. Provide Supplier and Supplier Site in Header Tab.
4. Provide any line item in Lines Tab.
5. Go to Controls Tab.
6. Add Operating Unit.
7. Give Duplicate Requesting OU and Click on Save.
8. Exception occurs and user to directed to the error page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document