PAYMENT_ASSURANCE_ELIGIBLE: Payment Details Not Provided For The Due With Order Amount.
(Doc ID 2655514.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Commitment has been applied on Sale order line. Payment Assurance should be eligible, but payment assurance is not eligible and order cannot be processed.
Order hold on Payment tab on Sale Order Line does not get removed.
Hold should be removed and Payment Assurance eligible.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Creating a transaction with class "Deposit"
2) Entering Receipt and applying on the transaction created in step 1
3) Entering a Sale Order with Payment term having prepayment checked
4) Booking the order. Status of the order line will be changed to "Awaiting Payment Assurance - Due With Order Payment Details"
5) Applying commitment in pricing tab on sale order line
6) Go to Actions >List of Values (LOV), select payments and press "Process payment" button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document