CLM iProcurement: Stored Attachments Do Not Appear On the Print CLM Requisitions Report
(Doc ID 2655837.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.9 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management, Release 12.2.4 through 12.2.9, the long text attachments are not showing in the PDF output of the Print CLM Requisitions Report.
Due to this issue, users are not seeing the needed attachment information in the report output.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications.
2. Navigate to responsibility CLM iProcurement > iProcurement Home Page
3. Shop tab > Non-Catalog Request subtab
4. Add an item to cart
5. View Cart and Checkout
7. On the Checkout: Requisition Information page (Step 1 of 3), click the Next button.
8. On the Checkout: Approvals and Notes page, add the three attachments.
a. The first attachment has:
- Attachment Type = Long Text
- Category = To Buyer -OR- To Supplier
- Enter the long text manually in the Long Text box
b. The second and third attachments are then selected from the attachment catalog
9. Save the requisition.
10. Run the Print CLM Requisitions Report for the same requisition.
11. Check the report output --> the long text attachments are not displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document