Approver Not Getting Notitfications After Requester Provides Additional Information
(Doc ID 2655937.1)
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After requester provides additional Information on work request approval, the Approver is not getting notification for approving the work request.
Also, comments entered by requester are not reflected in the notification history.
The Approver should be getting notification once the requester provides additional Information.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User.
2. Click om Work Requests tab.
3. Create work request.
4. Approver receives a notification for approving WR.
5. Approver asks for Additional Information.
6. Requester gets notification for Additional Information for the WR.
7. On saving the WR – no new notification is triggered for Approver.
8. Let Approver send WR again for asking “Additional information”.
9. User gets new notification for Additional information requested by Approver.
10. User provides the additional information 2nd time.
11. No New notification triggered for Approver – it is the same old notification which was triggered in the beginning.
12. No comments from user are reflected here – no new notification to approver.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document