Issue with the UOM Conversion cost when creating an Internal Requisition through Order management using an ATO Item with the Secondary UOM
(Doc ID 2657673.1)
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Financials - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Transaction Entry
Issue with the UOM Conversion when creating an Internal Requisition through Order management using an ATO Item with the Secondary UOM.
Expect the Cost to be determined using the Secondary UOM of: KG, instead of the Primary UOM of: SC.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate Orders, Returns > Sales Orders > On the Sales Order form, Order Number ,
Go to Line Items tab,
Cursor on Line = 1.1, Qty = 300, UOM = KG,Flow Status = Supply Eligible
2. Do Actions > Progress Order
3. Select "Create Supply Order - Eligible from the Eligible Activities
4. Order Line = 1.1, has progressed to Flow Status = Internal Req Requested
5. Navigate: Reports, Requests > Run Requests > Run Requisition Import for CTO (Import Source)
6. Navigate: Purchasing > Fine Requisitions > Requisition Number,
Req. Header Summary shows: Type = Internal Requisition, Approved
Req. Lines Summary shows: Requesting Org - Item = 13280, Qty = 300, UOM = Quilograma (Qty/UOM Correct),
Price = 354.822 (This cost is wrong; the cost 354.822 is referencing an SC UOM Code, but in this case the Cost should be converted to Quilograma UOM Code).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document