Outside Processing (OSP) Will Not Create Blanket Purchase Order (PO) Releases
(Doc ID 266013.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.2 to 11.5.10 [Release 11.5]
Oracle Work in Process - Version 11.5.2 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. All OSP processing is setup correctly (routings, Blanket Release, ...).
2. Purchase Requisitions (PR) are created from an OSP job.
3. When the create release program for a OSP created PR is run, no release is created against the
Blanket PO as found in the Purchase Requisition Summary form.
4. There are no error messages in the Create Releases (PORELGEN) concurrent request log. The
concurrent request doesn't create releases against the PO.
5. When viewing the requisition summary there is no release number (Purchasing: Requisitions:
Requisition Summary: Choose the Distributions radial button: and query the Purchase Requisition)
The WIP:Purchasing By Revision profile option was set to NO
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document