Which Shipping Execution Features Implemented In Release 12.2.9 Can Be Back-ported To Release 12.2.8?
(Doc ID 2660169.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following features are available in Release 12.2.9. Is it possible to back-port any of these features to release 12.2.8?
1. Automatic movement of back ordered material
2. Cancel unshipped lines instead of back order
3. Stage the remaining lines of a ship set, while some lines are marked for replenishment
4. Back order delivery line without delivery assignment
5. Public API to backorder delivery line in “Released to warehouse”
6. Public API to backorder “Staged” delivery line which is not attached to any delivery
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document