Error On Work Order Completion Supply/Demand Document Does Not Have Enough Quantity When OverCompleting Multiple Jobs Associated To A Single Sales Order
(Doc ID 2661211.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transactions
When attempting to perform a WIP Over Completion transaction for a given job
the following error occurs.
Supply/Demand document does not have enough quantity to be reserved against when tried to complete work order with more quantity than the available quantity.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Sales order (for ex: Qty 1000)
2. Create 2 WIP jobs to fulfill the sales order (job 1 = 500, job 2 = 500)
3. Over Complete first job (job 1 Completion qty = 510)
4. Pick confirm sales order with excess qty. ( Now remaining qty required for the sales order is 490 )
5. Navigate to WIP Completion transaction form.
6. Enter second job, assembly and try to complete full qty on the job (job2 Completion qty = 500) .
7. Click on continue > See error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document