Submitting a Purchase Order for Approval or 'Fund Check' - Budgetary Control Result : "This Transaction Passes Funds Check Due to Net Funds Amount Being Zero"
(Doc ID 2661241.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When submitting a Purchase Order (PO) which was created from Requisition for Approval or 'Fund Check', the 'Budgetary Control Result' will display with "This Transaction Passes Funds Check Due to Net Funds Amount Being Zero" message and both the 'Previous Funds Available' and 'Current Funds Available' columns will remain as blank.
1. Purchasing Responsibility
2. Navigation = AutoCreate
3. Convert Requisition into Purchase Order (PO)
4. Submit PO for approval and System will prompted message "Your Budgetary Control action completed successfully"
5. Click 'View Results' to open 'Budgetary Controls Results' page, it will has
- Result Message = This transaction passes funds check due to net funds amount being zero.
- Previous Funds Available = <Blank>
- Current Funds Available = <Blank>
This behaviour is ONLY happening to AutoCreated PO scenario. If the Purchase document is Requisition or PO with no backing Requisition, these two columns will have expected fund value populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document