Processing Constraint On Order HTML Page Does Not Generate Error When Changing Quantity On Order Line
(Doc ID 2662744.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.8 version, Transaction Entry
Users are allowed to change the quantity on the Sales Order HTML Page
and no popup message appears to inform the user that this is not applicable.
In the Standard Sales Order Form, there is a Processing Constraint that acknowledges
that no updates can be made to the Quantity once the item has been Released to Warehouse.
Expect the same behaviors in the Sales Order Form and HTML Page to be consistent in
the restrictions provided with the Processing Constraints setup.
(Forms) >>>>> Good Behavior
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Order Organizer > Query Order nnnnn13
3. Go to Line 16.1 > Try to Update the Quantity from Qty1 to Qty 2
4. Observe: Popup Message:
Line is released to warehouse so you are not allowed to change it.
HTML Interface >>>>> Bad Behavior
1. Responsibility: HTML Interface user
2. Query Order nnnnn13
3. Go to Line 16.1 > Change Quantity from Qty 1 to Qty 100
4. Observe: NO Message is thrown after the quantity change.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document