Profile Customer Care: Default Country for Addresses Created in HTML Contact Center Is Not Working as expected
(Doc ID 2662793.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Set the profile value for the profile 'Customer Care: Default Country for Addresses Created in Contact Center' to Netherlands (any). But when trying to create a new Contact for a SR through Contact Center in HTML contact center, the default country is still United States.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set profile Customer Care: Default Country for Addresses Created in Contact Center to Netherlands for responsibility SERVICE
2. (R) Customer Support, Vision
3. Customer Management
4. HTML Contact Center
5. Search by Org - ABC%
6. Click on Installed base Tile
7. Open the any Item Instance
8. Click Create Service Request on the right
9. Click Create Contact and the Country field on this page is defaulted to United States and customer is expecting to see the value from the profile Customer Care: Default Country for Addresses Created in Contact Center which is Netherlands.
What is working:
1. (R) Customer Support, Vision
2. Customer Management
3. HTML Contact Center
4. Search by Org - ABC%
5. Expand the floating menu on the right
6. Click Create Contact
7. Under the Create Address, the Country shows up as Netherlands as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document