Purchase Order (PO) Cancellation With Re-create Demand As Yes Is Failing if Funds Available are Zero
(Doc ID 2662897.1)
Last updated on MAY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Encumbrance related
When trying to Cancel a Purchase Order (PO) Line without cancelling backing Requisition Line having funds available zero .
Expecting PO Line would be unreserved for the amount left and then requisition is re-reserved for the same amount .
APP-PO-14160: Document Action not completed successfully.
You attempted to perform a document action that is incompatible with the document status.
1. Total funds available on a budget account is $100
2. Create Requisition with amount 100 and reserve
3. Autocreate the Requisition to a PO with amount of $100
- Check Funds Inquiry Form
- Encumbrance Bucket $100 and funds available = $0
4. Partially Receive / Partially Invoice quantity of 10
5. Validate the invoice
6. Check Funds Inquiry Form
- Encumbrance Bucket $90, Actual $10 and funds available = $0
7. Cancel the PO with recreate demand as on (i.e. Cancel Requisition is NO)
8. Receive the error
FND logging shows -
Funds message for event id = 58797079, msg =
Funds message for event id = 58797080, msg = XLA_BC_FAILED_LINE
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document