OPM MES Touchscreen Workbench Page Has " Exception Error...java array out of bound error " When Executing Process Instructions With Process Parameters
(Doc ID 2664299.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle MES for Process Manufacturing - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.8 version, Touch Screen UI
MES Touchscreen Workbench page errors when executing instructions with process parameters
User is selecting the process parameter button from the MES touchscreen workbench. When the user clicks on it, it gives an exception error. It works fine when the number of process parameters is less than 13.
Have some operations in the recipe with more than 20+ process parameters that are captured as part of that operation.
You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact your System Administrator for assistance.
Exception Error...java array out of bound error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define a formula and a routing. Setup process parameters and group them under a parameter set. Create operation resource in the routing and associate the process parameter at the operation resource level.
2. Define a recipe with the formula and routing from step#1.
3. In the recipe, at the step qty level, open process instructions.
4. Define a instruction set and instruction with task = process parameter and task attribute = All parameters [with a specific resource].
5. Approve the recipe and create a batch.
6. Release the batch and batch step
7. Navigate to the MES touchscreen workbench and execute the step with PI.
8. Execute the PI and then click on the PI with the process parameter.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document