Landed Cost Detail Rpt(XML) Incorrect Info Estimates Column Zero, View Landed Cost Correct
(Doc ID 2664808.1)
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Landed Cost Management - Version 12.2.6 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Landed Cost Calculation
Landed Cost Detail Report (XML) the column of the estimates the mark at zero.
The view landed cost the information is accurate and complete
The problem is with the report
Expect Landed Cost Detail Report (XML) to show correct data
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create LCM shipment with one line with 3 different charges
2) Adjustment 1, match a charge invoice say for charge1
3) Create an invoice for a charge2 match it to the receipt line. Create new
line in same invoice for charge2 and match it to the same receipt line again.
Cancel the invoice. Do not import in LCM.
4) Create a new invoice for charge2 and match it.
5) Import invoices in LCM for step 3 and 4 together.
6) Step 3) will create adjustment 2 and step 4) will create adjustment 3
7) Create an item invoice and import it.
In inl_allocations table, in adjustment 2 and 3 the allocation record for
item line points to incorrect parent_allocation_id due to which the the view
inl_det_landed_cost_v is returning 0 estimated amount.
This happens when in adjustment 2 invoice with zero amount is matched and it
creates a new ELC charge line with adjustment -2. The code to update
parent_allocation_id chooses a wrong adjustment number for updating item
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document