31075307 Work Order Search By Target Completion Date Is Not Working Correctly
(Doc ID 2665586.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Work Order Search by Target Completion Date is not working correctly
In Work Order Advanced search page, when we search by Target Completion Date, the search results are incorrect.
Please see screen shot video attached.
Expect that the Target Completion Date works correctly
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click on Maintenance Super User Responsibility/Home page
2. Click on Work Orders tab.
3. Click on Advanced Search
4. Click on 'Add Another' and Add 'Target Completion Date' as a search Field
5. Select 'After' in the search condition and enter date '20-Mar-2020'
6. Enter Work Order Status = 'Released' as another search Criteria
7. Click on the 'Go' Button
8. Verify the work Order Results - Incorrect Results are displayed. Work Orders that have Target Completion Date before 20-Mar-2020' are displayed in the search results
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document