R12:AP: Unable to Open Attachments for AP Invoice Approval Within Oracle Worklist
(Doc ID 2666196.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.9 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After initiating Invoice Approval, the approver receives a notification to approve or reject the invoice. If an attachment exists, user should be able to open and view the attachment for that invoice. However, when trying to open the attachment, nothing happens (e.g., no 'spinning wheel', no time-out page, etc.). It is also discovered that from the "View Additional Invoice Detail" screen, none of the other buttons within that page are functional: Approve button, Reject button, and the Supplier Contact magnifying glass icon. Occasionally, the following error may occur:
You are trying to access a page that is no longer active.
- The referring page may have come from a previous session. Please select Home to proceed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in with Payables responsibility
2. Navigate to Workflow > Worklist.
3. Select the notification with Type of 'AP Invoice Approval'.
4. Under Related Applications, click on 'View Additional Invoice Details'.
5. Click on Attachment List box.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document