Item Copy Functionality Copying Inventory Default Attributes Values When Lot Control = N
(Doc ID 2666314.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Catalog items
Find when using item copy function, finished good item is copying default attribute when lot enabled flag is N
Expect the original parent lot enabled flag when set to N should not copy Lot Divisible and Child Lot Enabled attributes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Item using PDH > Create Item > Create: Copies of Existing Item
2. Select item (Revision showing as 000, number of items 1
3. Use template for Finished Goods
4. Enter all the description information
5. Check Child Lot Enabled = No For the Item
6. Find Lot Divisible and Child Lot Enabled attributes are improperly copied
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document