When GME Parameter ' Step Controls Batch Status' is Checked, Reservations Are Not Deleted When Completing Last Step of a Batch
(Doc ID 2666437.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Process Execution - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.8 version,
In Operator Workbench, receive the error when clicking on the Process Instruction to complete final step of the batch in MES, the user
receives a message "Batch has Material Exceptions. Do you want to proceed". Select Yes to Proceed. Find that remaining reservation quantity remains and
is not deleted. This happens when Production Supervisor > Setup > Parameters, 'Step Controls Batch Status' on Batch Steps tab.is checked.
When the user unchecks the GME parameter 'Step Controls Batch Status' on Batch Steps tab, the reservations are deleted when completing the batch.
The reservations should be deleted when the parameter is checked.
Same behavior is seen in the forms, the reservations are not deleted when completing last step in a batch when 'Step Controls Batch Status' parameter is check.
In Operator Workbench, see message - "Batch has Material Exceptions. Do you want to proceed"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Process Operations Administrator
2. Navigation: Administrator: Workbench > Touchscreen Workbench
Details from batch:
1. Create a Batch
2. Release the Batch
3. Release the step#1 on the batch to WIP
4. Dispense ingredients in MES
5. Execute the process instructions in MES and transact ingredients.
6. Complete step#2, 3 of the batch.
7. Complete the final product transaction.
8. Complete the final batch step to release - Error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document