Statement of Earnings (SOE) is not Displaying the Information from the Correct Pay Period
(Doc ID 2666618.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP13 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of Bug:30426112, Bug:33075177, Bug:33548365.
Statement of Earnings (SOE) is not displaying the information from the correct pay period.
- When opening the SOE on sysdate(Apr 2020), it displays the information from older pay periods (2015).
- When clicking 'Previous Run' button, it randomly jumps back to much older SOE.
- When clicking 'Next Run' button, it randomly jumps to other pay period.
- When clicking 'Previous Run' button, following error occurs even though there are run results for the previous pay period.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login as US HRMS Manager responsibility or equivalent
- Go to Statement of Earnings form.
(N) People > Enter and Maintain > (B) Assignment > (B) Others > Statement of Earnings.
- Click on Previous Run button.
- SOE displays information from other pay periods.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document