iProcurement Shopping Cart Popup Scrollbars Disappearing
(Doc ID 2667358.1)
Last updated on MAY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.2.9 version, iProcurement, Shopping Cart
Shopping Cart Popup scrollbars are disappearing
When updating data in the Shopping Cart Popup OAF form, the horizontal and vertical scroll bars sometimes disappear and the users cannot see the data that would otherwise be accessible if the scrollbars were present.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to IProc. Add 14 items to the cart
- Click on "View Cart" then Checkout button
- Notice that Shopping cart pop-up appears with the 14 items and scroll bar shows
- Click on "Show Delivery and Billing Details" link.
- Notice that the section expands and shows the fields
- Close the shopping cart pop-up.
- Click on "View Cart" and Checkout
- Notice Shopping cart pop-up appears with the 14 items and scroll bar still shows.
- Click on "Show/Hide Delivery and Billing Details".
- Notice that the section expands (or collapses) and the scrollbar is now missing. At this point, user cannot access items out of the visible window size
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document