R12: AP: Standard Invoice Discarded Lines Accounted Individually But Debit Memo Summarizes Discarded Lines
(Doc ID 2667722.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
What setup is needed for a debit memo invoice type, when a line from the transaction is discarded, to have in accounting entries two lines (Debit 10 USD / Credit = 10 USD Amount) instead of one line DR 0 Amount?
- Create a Debit Memo Invoice Type with Invoice Amount 10 USD;
- Add an invoice Line 1 with Amount 10 USD;
- Validate the Invoice;
- Go back to Invoice Lines Level and Discard Line 1;
- Re-validate the Invoice;
- Run Online Create Accounting or run the concurrent name Create Accounting;
- On Invoice Distributions Lines there are 2 distribution lines for Line 1, -100 and 100 Amount;
- The Accounting Entries to be: 100 CR and 100 DR under 2 lines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document