Missing GL Date Validation When Press on Approve Buuton for Modified Purchase Orders
(Doc ID 2668263.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When sending a modified Purchase Order (PO) for approval (press on Approve button), the GL Date from PO distributions should be checked for validation, but this is not happening.
Steps to reproduce
1. Navigate to Purchasing responsibility > Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders Summary
2. Open an existing approved PO.
3. Unreserve the PO by going to Tools > Unreserve.
4. Change the quantity on one of the lines, without modifying the GL Date from distribution.
5. Save the changes and press on Approve button.
6. There is no error even if the GL Date from PO distribution is not in an open Purchasing period
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document