Termination Quote Not Completing Though The Corresponding Assets Got Terminated In The Contract
(Doc ID 2668897.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Asset Management
When attempting to process a partial termination for a contract that contains an asset that was split into components and has a Subsidy with a zero amount,
the following error occurs in the Termination Transaction:
Step : Update Contract and/or Lines
The contract QA process has completed successfully.
Mass Rebook failed for the contract <CONTRACT_NUMBER>.
If a debug file is generated the following QA Check will be found in error, which is preventing the rebook of the contract from completing:
The amount for subsidy <SUBSIDY_NAME> associated to asset <ASSET_NUMBER> must be greater than zero.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Book a contract with an Asset linked to a Subsidy with a non-zero amount.
2. Rebook the contract to update the Subsidy Amount to zero.
3. Use the Split Asset into Components function to split the one asset into two assets.
4. Process a partial termination on one of the split assets.
5. The expected Asset line will be terminated but the termination quote and transaction
will not complete processing because of the QA Check error.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot complete the processing of this termination.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document