Bill To Customer ID Is Missing In Util Table For Payover Earnings
(Doc ID 2668972.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trade Management > Trade Planning > Offers,
Bill_to_cust_account_id stamped for payover adjustment record for Lumpsum offer as same as claims customer.
User is recently observed that billto_cust_account_id (ozf_funds_utilized_all_b) is updating as null for payover earnings in util
table. When User did reconciliation for an offer they saw amounts were reconciled without any customer information. After checking data this happened
because the customer information was missing for an original utilization (which was payover earning).
1. Create offer and generate accruals
2. Associate lumpsum (or any offer type) offer to claim.
3. Here claim amount should be more than offer amount so that payover earning will happen.
4. After association settle the claim and close it.
5. Then see utilization records for an offer where billto cust account id will be updated to null for the payover earnings adjustments.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document