Error during Renewal Quote Creation "Your are not Allow to Enter User Currency Conversion Rate if Currency Conversion Type is not User"
(Doc ID 2669486.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Asset Management
When attempting to create a renewal quote for a contract where the contract currency is not the same as the functional currency and conversion rate information has been populated at the contract header level,
the following error occurs.
Your are not allow to enter user currency conversion rate if currency conversion type is not User
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Author a contract with a currency not the same as the functional currency.
2. Enter the currency conversion information at the contract header with conversion type as Corporate.
3. Book the contract
4. Query the contract >> Quote for Modifications
5. Navigate to Renewal Quotes tab
6. Create Quote >> Go
7. Enter all the information and add assets and click on Apply and will receive the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document