Not Able To Update The Termination Quote Fee With Negative Amount
(Doc ID 2669925.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Lease Authoring
When attempting to enter a negative value in the Override Amount for a Quote Fee line on a Termination Quote,
the following error occurs.
The amount in line type Quote Fee - must be positive
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Book a Contract that has a negative Quote Fee Amount in the Termination Quote Calculation Terms.
The Amount can be negative, or a Formula that will return a negative value will also work.
2. Initiate a Termination Quote for the Contract (Full or Partial). The Quote Fee Amount will populate with a negative value
displayed in both the Amount and Override Amount fields for the Quote Fee line.
3. Click the Update Amounts button.
4. Update the Override Amount for the Quote to another negative value (if the Amount is negative, you can also leave the value as
is as the already derived value will also error).
5. Click Apply and the error will be received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document