ICX ECC Reviews Are Not Rendering
(Doc ID 2670283.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release: 12.2.8 version, Enterprise Command Center
When viewing the "Rating And Reviews" page, there are no reviews are displayed,
nor any "All Reviews & Queries" .
Users expect to Item Reviews and Queries on the "Rating And Reviews" page.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: iProcurement ECC
3. Navigation: iProcurement Homepage ->> What do you need to buy today?
4. Enter Item Search Criteria: 1234 ->> Returns Item details, with Item Rating..
5. Click Item Description: TEST ITEM 1234
6. Review: "Item Details" ->> Item Ratings, Supplier Ratings.. ->> ECC Only Sees the Item Ratings ->>
7. Click: "Rating And Reviews" ->> "Submit a Review" and/or "Submit a Query" ->> Scroll Down Page ->>
8. Locate "Reviews" Section and observe there are No Reviews posted. ->> Locate: "Show" - "All Reviews & Queries"
9. No Data is Displayed for any of the Reviews and/or Queries
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot Understand why there is No Reviews and/or Queries data displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document