In Oracle Sourcing, EMD Currency Is Missing When Supplier Attempts to Make the EMD Payment
(Doc ID 2670498.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Sourcing, Release 12.1.3 and later, the Currency field list of values (LOV) is empty or missing for the suppliers when trying to make the payment of an earnest money deposit (EMD).
It is expected that the Currency value on the page will default to the currency of the RFQ and also the LOV may contain additional currency values.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. The Sourcing Super User or buyer creates the new RFQ.
In the RFQ Header page, it shows:
- RFQ Currency = USD
- EMD Amount = 10000
- EMD Type = Direct Payment
- Additional EMD Information = (Comments such as "Please pay the EMD amount to participate in the bid")
- EMD Due Date is defined
2. Publish the RFQ.
3. The supplier user receives the notification " You are invited: RFQ" and opens the RFQ from the notification.
4. On the RFQ details page, Header region, the field "Enable RFQ" is enabled (checked). Select Actions = Pay/View EMD and click the Go button.
5. On the "EMD Transactions for RFQ" page, it shows a line with EMD Status - Not Paid. Select the EMD Action = Receive.
6. On the "Enter EMD Details: Online" page, it shows the following:
- Payment Method = Corporate EMD
- Currency - the list of values (LOV) is blank
- Amount = 10000
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document