Poland Localization : Update tax invoice date concurrent program not triggered automatically
(Doc ID 2670671.1)
Last updated on MAY 15, 2021
Applies to:EMEA Add-on Localizations - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the CLE : Correction Invoice window on clicking on "Correct" button to validate data for correction invoice , it is expected that CLE : Correction Invoice concurrent request set the following concurrent programs are to be triggered.
• Auto invoice Master Program
• Auto invoice Import Program
• CLE: Update Tax invoice date
Whereas, CLE: Update Tax invoice date program is NOT getting triggered.
Steps to replicate
1. Raise a correction invoice via CLE: Correction Invoice window.
2. On clicking the "Correct" button CLE : Correction Invoice concurrent request set will trigger
which in turn submits 3 concurrent programs.
3. CLE : Update Tax invoice date program isn't submitted automatically.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document