Repository Contract Getting Rejected When Approver Approves It after upgrade from 12.1.3 to 12.2.8
(Doc ID 2670989.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrade from 12.1.3 to 12.2.8, Repository Contract gets rejected with multiple approvers and when second Approver Approves It.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created a new contract nnnnnn.
2. Added 2 Approvers and submitted the contract for approval.
3. Approver at level 0 got the notification
4. Approver at level 0 clicked on Approve button.
5. The contract got rejected and received the below rejected notification.
Contract nnnnnn for xxxx, xxxx has been rejected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document