How to Debug and Resolve Stuck Subledger Journals That Will Not Transfer To General Ledger
(Doc ID 2671578.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are stuck journal in Subledger Accounting XLA that will not transfer to General Ledger GL.
Sample of these transactions could be
- PO Encumbrance journals stuck in budgetary control and will not transfer to GL. These journals generally has Batch Name = BC Purchasing
- Receipt Accrual journals stuck in XLA
- All these journals have the following common characteristics:
- In XLA_EVENTS table, EVENT_STATUS_CODE = P (processed), PROCESS_STATUS_CODE = P (processed)
- In XLA_AE_HEADERS table, ACCOUNTING_ENTRY_STATUS_CODE = F (accounting final/completed), GL_TRANSFER_STATUS_CODE = N (no, not yet transferred to GL)
When running concurrent program Transfer Journal Entries to GL, no record is picked up for processing. Often, Transfer Journals to GL spawns concurrent program Journal Import. Viewing the Journal Import, found no batch created for the stuck journals in the period with issue.
How to debug and resolve errors relating to Transfer Journal Entries to GL not picking up records ready to be transferred to GL?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document