Mobile Page Personalization For PutAway Does Not Work When Invoked From WIP Assembly Completion Drop Flow
(Doc ID 2672280.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Packing Workbench
Putaway page has been personalized to set the Confirm Subinventory to default to "FG". When performing a Assy Completion/ W Directed Drop, expect the value "FG" to appear in the Confirm (sub) field. But it does not.
This setup works on 12.1.3 instance but not on 12.2.9 upgraded instance.
Have confirmed the following:
- Personalization has been saved and activated.
- Profile option MWA: Enable Personalization has been set to Yes.
- Mobile server has been bounced.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Personalize the Move Any LPN function to default the value of "FG" in the Confirm (Sub) field.
2. Save and activate the personalization.
3. On Mobile, perform an LPN WIP Completion / with Directed Drop.
4. Notice that the Confirm field for the subinventory is not pre populated to "FG", as in the 12.1.3 instance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document