Move Order Transactions Fail with Total Serial Numbers Does Not Match
Last updated on JULY 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Move order transactions to move the sales orders to staging subinventory fail.
1) The sales orders are created and pick released from the OM Module.
2) After being pick released the MO is transacted from Inventory Module.
3) Tranasaction mode is 'Background'.
4) The transactions go to the pending transactions table.
5) These transactions move into error.
Total serial numbers does not match the transaction quantity
23-MAR-04 15:07:35] INV_TRX_MGR: Deleted 1 rows from MSNT/MTLT/MMTT with
[23-MAR-04 15:07:35] INV_TRX_MGR: Processed hdrid = 2072576, rcnt=45
[23-MAR-04 15:07:35] INV_TRX_MGR: ErrorMsg:Total serial numbers does not match
the transaction quantity
[23-MAR-04 15:07:35] INV_LPN_TRX_PUB: retval=1, regmsg=Total serial numbers
does not match the transaction quantity
[23-MAR-04 15:07:35] INV_TXN_MANAGER_PUB: Error from PROCESS_LPN_TRX.. Total
serial numbers does not match the transaction quantity
Inventory: Move Orders: Transact Move Orders:
1. Navigate to the lot Serial.
2. Enter the lot number.
3. Enter the serial numbers.
4. After entering the serial, click on the done button and exit the serial entry screen.
5. Click on the done to exit the Lot entry screen.
6. Go back into the lot screen.
7. See the lot number
8. The serial number is missing.
The request log confirms records are stuck in the temporary transaction table with the error message:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms