Mass Change Main Appraiser Program Errors With "<Employee Name> is not part of the plan: <Plain ID>.SP: Main Appraiser Change failed.", When The Changed Main Appraiser Is Mapped To The Top Most Position Of The Position Hierarchy.
(Doc ID 2673162.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the Mass Change Main Appraiser Program against a Position Hierarchy based Plan, Program ends up in error and when the log is opened up, below error is captured.
"<Employee Name> is not part of the plan: <Plain ID>.SP: Main Appraiser
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to "HR Professional V4.0" Responsibility.
2. Navigate to function "Performance Management".
3. In the launched page, under the cluster "Batch Requests", click on the Link "Mass Change Main Appraiser".
4. In the launched page, select the Plan and Appraisal Period, where the Main Appraiser needs to be changed and Click on "Go".
5. Grid will bring those employees / Appraisee record where there is a change between the Main Appraiser at PMS level compared to the Supervisor mapped at the Assignment Level.
6. Now select those Appraisee, where the New Main Appraiser is the one who belongs to the top most position in the organization. This top most position is the top position in the Position hierarchy that is attached to the plan.
7. Now click on "Continue" and in the launched page, click on the Submit button.
8. Now come back to the Plan Admin Page and under the cluster "Batch Requests", click on the link "Process Monitor and Reports".
9. In the launched page, observed that the Concurrent Program "Main Appraiser Change" has ended up in error.
10. Now open up the log file, by clicking on the Log Icon against the Error-ed Concurrent request and the log file has captured the error mentioned above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document