Completion Locator From Discrete Job Form Is Returning Error Message Please choose and existing combination.
(Doc ID 2674535.1)
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a job using the the Discrete Jobs form for an assembly that has the completion subinventory and locator defaulted from the Routing, the following error occurs in the Locator field.
Please choose and existing combination.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Work In Process.
2. Navigation: Discrete -> Discrete Jobs.
3. Create a new job for assembly completion subinventory and locator defaulted from the Routing.
4. Click drop down on Locator field.
5. Receive the aforementioned error.
Note: the segment separator for the stock locator KFF are displayed in routings with ".." while on job is "." but if removing the "." it will accept the locator with form and no separator printed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document