Quick Sales Order Screen, Buttons Do Not Appear
(Doc ID 2674635.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use the Quick Sales Order Form: OEXOETEL.fmb, the buttons do not fully appear.
If the users leave the screen minimized, the buttons partially appear.
Expect to see the buttons fully.
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User Responsibility.
2. Navigate: Orders, Returns > Quick Sales Orders
3. The form opens maximized and all of the buttons at the bottom are fully visible.
4. Minimize the form, and then it only shows the top half of the buttons at the bottom of the form.
5. However, if the form is expanded using the drag of the frame to expand it, then the buttons at the bottom are fully visible.
6. Then the form is maximized and then minimized, the buttons are fully visible at the bottom.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document