Duplicate PO Shipment (SHIPMENT_LINE_STATUS_CODE = FULLY RECEIVED) Is Created by Receipt Against ASN Shipment, ASN Shipment Remains EXPECTED
(Doc ID 2674843.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are mass of quantity ASN shipment/receipt data interface by ROI(RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE).
After receipt was received completely, check RCV_SHIPMENT_HEADER/RCV_SHIPMENT_LINES/RCV_TRANSACTIONS.
Then, three are duplicate shipment line(RCV_SHIPMENT_LINES) data for 1 receipt.
One shipment line status is expected, another shipment line status is fully receive.
Want to avoid dummy shipment line(RCV_SHIPMENT_LINES) for status is expected when receipt was received completely.
Steps to Reproduce
- There are 2 PO. One PO for waiting receipt, Another PO for waiting to create new ASN shipment.
PO Number 11 for receipt
line 1 qty 1
line 2 qty 1
PO Number 22 for ASN shipment
line 1 qty 1
- Create ASN Shipment for PO Number 11, and run Receiving Transaction Processor,
then there is RCV_SHIPMENT_HEADER/RCV_SHIPMENT_LINES data for SHIPMENT_NUM = 'DEMO-ASN-11'
- Create Receiving interface data RCV_HEADERS_INTERFACE and RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE for 1st PO Number 11 for 1st line.
- Create Shipment interface data RCV_HEADERS_INTERFACE and RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE for 2nd PO Number 22 for 1 line for SHIPMENT_NUM = 'DEMO-ASN-22'
- Create Receiving inerface data RCV_HEADERS_INTERFACE and RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE for 1st PO Number 11 for 2nd line.
NOTE: When create this data need to match same GROUP_ID, HEADER_INTERFACE_ID for 1st PO Number 11 and 1st line.
Finally below case data created in RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE.
RCV_HEADERS_INTERFACE HEADER_INTERFACE_ID GROUP_ID ASN_TYPE TRANSACTION_TYPE AUTO_TRANSACT_CODE SHIPMENT_NUM RECEIPT_HEADER_ID 11 999 NEW DELIVER DEMO-ASN-11 12345 22 111 ASN NEW SHIP DEMO-ASN-22
RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE INTERFACE_TRANSACTION_ID GROUP_ID TRANSACTION_TYPE HEADER_INTERFACE_ID SHIPMENT_HEADER_ID SHIPMENT_LINE_ID 1 999 RECEIVE 11 123 1111 2 111 SHIP 22 3 999 RECEIVE 11 123 2222
- To run Receiving Transaction Processor with Group ID is NULL
- To check RCV_SHIPMENT_HEADER/RCV_SHIPMENT_LINES
Then, there are there are duplicate PO shipment (SHIPMENT_LINE_STATUS_CODE = FULLY RECEIVED) is created by receipt against ASN shipment, ASN shipment remains EXPECTED.
RCV_SHIPMENT_HEADERS SHIPMENT_HEADER_ID SHIPMENT_NUM RECEIPT_NUM 123 DEMO-ASN-11 111111 456 DEMO-ASN-22
RCV_SHIPMENT_LINES SHIPMENT_LINE_ID SHIPMENT_HEADER_ID LINE_NUM QUANTITY_RECEIVED SHIPMENT_LINE_STATUS_CODE 1111 123 1 1 FULLY RECEIVED 2222 123 2 0 EXPECTED 3333 123 3 1 FULLY RECEIVED 4444 456 1 0 EXPECTED
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document