Inability To Retain Transferor Name/add Original Customer To Manual Invoices Post T&A
(Doc ID 2675063.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A couple of issues have been found once a Full Transfer and Assumption has been processed using the new process documented in Note 2540215.1.
1. The Transferor Name displays the new Customer and Account, not the previous Lessee.
Prior to the request being processed this field showed the previous Lessee's name and account.
2. The Contract LOV when creating a Manual Invoice only displays the new Lessee.
Users need to generate Manual Invoices for the previous Lessee and are unable to do so.
Expect that the Transferor details would remain the previous Lessee's details and that Manual Invoices could be created for the previous Lessee(s).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Book a Lease Contract.
2. Process a Full Transfer and Assumption.
3. View the Transferor details in the Request page once the request is processed.
4. Attempt to create a Manual Invoice in Lease Management for the previous Lessee for this contract.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document