Unbilled Receivables is not Correctly Calculated on Termination in Case of Contract with Invoice in Arrears
(Doc ID 2675251.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Asset Management
Find that on termination of contracts with invoicing in arrears, if the Quote effective date (QEF) is in the middle of the month let us say the 25th of the month, the Unbilled Receivables ( UBR ) amount includes one additional period invoice and this additional period of rent is included in Estimated Billing Adjustment which is credited later through a system generated CM.
However, If quote effective date is the last day of the period then the UBR is calculated correctly.
UBR to be calculated correctly on termination when QEF is not the last day of the month.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Author a contract with payments in arrears.
2. Book and Bill the contract
3. Terminate the contract with QEF date other than the last day of the month, for instance 27-Feb-2020
4. Check the amounts tab on the quote to verify the Unbilled Receivables, it will include a additional one period rent.
5. Also verify Estimated Billing Adjustment, this will include one additional month.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document