PERWSHRG: People Form Intermittently Crashes on Windows Server 2012 R2 with FRM-92101 Error
(Doc ID 2675367.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error is intermittently being raised when attempting to query an employee in another business group after an employee from another business group has been accessed.
The issue started after upgrading the server from Windows 2008 R2 to Windows 2012 R2. The issue only happens in the People form.
FRM-92101: There was a failure in the Forms Server during startup. This could happen due to invalid configuration. Please look into the web-server log file for details.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the responsibility Personnel Administrator - US.
3. Navigate to People-> Enter and Maintain.
4. Do not change the session date.
5. Query an employee.
6. Click on the Assignment button.
7. Close both the Assignment and People forms.
8. Switch to the Personnel Administrator - CA.
9. Navigate to People-> Enter and Maintain.
10. Click No when asked whether to change the session date
(error usually occurs after this step or after the next step)
11. Enter the criteria to search for an employee and Click Find.
Windows Server upgrade to Windows 2012 R2 from Windows 2008 R2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document