ASN Can Be Created For Purchase Orders With In 'Requires Re-approval' And 'In-process' Status
(Doc ID 2676312.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Shipment Issues
ASN can be created for shipments in 'Requires Reapproval' purchase Order.
if PO has status requires reapproval, system should not allow to create ASN in through iSupplier Portal. We have observed that, suppose, there are 3 lines with one shipment each in an approved PO. If buyer is making changes in Line# 1 and save, the PO status gets changed to 'Requires Reapproval', but at the same time, Supplier can create ASN for other lines (Line#2 & #3).
Expect application to allow for creating ASN against PO with approved status only.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Purchasing Responsibility
2. Create a PO with 3 lines and approve it
3. Buyer makes the change to the line#1
4. The Line #2 and Line #3 is in Approved status
5. The PO went to Requires reapproval status
6. Log in to iSupplier Portal
7. Query the Purchase Order
8. Application allows supplier to create ASN for lines (Line#2 & #3)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document