Customer And Freight Terms Not Defaulting From Pricing Agreement As Source
(Doc ID 2676964.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer and Freight Term are not defaulting from a Pricing Agreement as the source when entered on the order header.
One of the key objectives of a Pricing Agreement is to be able to default key terms/attributes using the Pricing Agreement as a source. Expect that the customer and freight term to default from a pricing agreement.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super User Responsibility
2. Created a pricing agreement with a customer, freight terms, and payment terms populated in the agreement
3. Created a defaulting rule for customer and related record agreement on the order header
4. Run defaulting generator package.
5. Create a new sales order.
6. Select Folders from Tools menu and select to show the Agreement field.
7. Populate the new agreement in the agreement field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document