R12 PN : Redundant Question on PNSULOCN Form
(Doc ID 2677422.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Property Manager - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System should close the Decision window without any other questions when users don't click on 'Update' button.
Instead system shows next window: 'Date split window' . It is redundant and not needed.
'Date split window' should appear only when user in 'Decision window' click on Update.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open 'Building' form, find building / floor/ office.
2. On Office form change some data on office level.
3. Save changes - Save icon.
4. Appears Decision window.
5. Don't use nor Correct nor Update nor Cancel button. Close Decision window by x.
6. System should close the' Decision window' without any other questions.
Instead system shows next window: 'Date split window' .
'Date split window' should appear only when user in 'Decision window' click
In other 3 cases - using:
1/ Correct button,
2/ Cancel button,
'Date split window' should not appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document