Pick Release Could Not Allocate When Multiple Sales Order Lines Within Or Across Sales Orders Have Same Project Details
(Doc ID 2678267.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Material Move Orders
Pick Release could not allocate move orders when multiple sales orders / sales order lines are having Same Project.
ERROR: The material sourcing process failed to create picking suggestions for line Y of the move order XXXX
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a Sales Order with 2 lines.
2) Associate both lines with same project.
3) Pick release both the lines.
4) System is allocating only first line but backorder the second line.
5) Also if the project is already present in the system with Project Locator created in Staging Subinventory then even the First line is also not getting allocated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document