RAXTRX: After Upgrade to 12.2.9, AutoInvoice Errors for On Account Credit Memos yet No Rejection reason is Given. RA_INTERFACE_LINES_ALL REFERENCE_LINE_ATTRIBUTE12 and REFERENCE_LINE_ATTRIBUTE13 are Populated
(Doc ID 2678469.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading to 12.2.9, when interfacing on account credit memos to AR, the AutoInvoice completes with a rejection, but there is no rejection reason in the output. This seems an extension of Bug 25734407 - R.TST1227:AUTOINVOICE IMPORT PROGRAM FAILING WHEN ON ACC CREDIT MEMO IS ENABLED as in 12.2.9 the fields REFERENCE_LINE_ATTRIBUTE12 and REFERENCE_LINE_ATTRIBUTE13 are introduced and populated on these on account credit memos. Since the fields REFERENCE_LINE_ATTRIBUTE9-11 should be null for these types of credit memos, these new fields should be as well. When these fields were nulled out, the items successfully imported into AR.
Steps to reproduce:
1. For the transaction type associated with the batch source verify the 'Allow Over Application' option is set to No in Oracle Receivables (unchecked)
2. The 'Create On Account Credit Memo' option is enabled in Oracle Projects Implementation Options | Billing tab (checked)
3. Created a work/work project
4. Charged expenditures, distributed, generated revenue and invoices. Created draft invoice number 1
5. Approved and Released the invoice, Interfaced it to AR and then tied it back.
6. Transfer one of the expenditure items to a different project. Distributed, generated revenue and invoices. Created credit memo draft invoice number 2.
7. Interface this credit memo to AR and check the fields REFERENCE_LINE_ATTRIBUTE12 and REFERENCE_LINE_ATTRIBUTE13. Note they are populated.
8. Run the AutoInvoice and it rejects the records with no reason.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document